Dear Xirus users,
The updated version of the free Xirus WIP has been released.
The update includes:
1. A new Toolbar and improved UI: https://youtu.be/Stxuxeu97es.
2. Additional useful commands:
– Convert your existing NURBS models into native Xirus geometry with the “Xirus Convert NURBS To Xirus” command: https://youtu.be/VUDQyfxCy2I.
– Save and reload CAD models as Xirus objects, NURBS objects, or Mesh models: https://youtu.be/DoIKFNeCpM0.
– Create lofts from curves with the “Xirus Surface From Curves Loft” command: https://youtu.be/Ag0MesUz0rI.
– Flip the normals of a surface with the “Xirus Surface Tools Flip” command: https://youtu.be/GnJxjnDavY0. The command is also applicable to closed surfaces.
The free Rhino-compatible Xirus WIP is available at: https://mirrakoi.com/xirus-for-rhino/. After signing in on our website, you can download Xirus for Rhino 5 (Windows). If you are already a Xirus user, also follow the instructions.
The complete list of commands (including videos explaining the commands) can be found on our website: https://mirrakoi.com/xirus-commands/. The video documentation is also available on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5nw2yfD9Xz8jZOn_QWdpw.
Xirus itself, the distribution mechanism, our website, and the corresponding user-support infrastructure are still in test-mode. We would appreciate your active feedback to improve the overall experience related to Xirus. For any comments, suggestions, and requests, please use our forum https://discourse.mirrakoi.com/ or send us an email to email@example.com .
We thank every user for testing our technology.