Rhino3DMedical Clinical: Documentation
- Rhino3DMedical Installation Guide: Watch our video to get step-by-step instructions on how to install Rhino3DMedical.
- Rhino3DMedical Installation Guide: Download pdf.
- Orbit segmentation for CMF 3D printing with Rhino3DMedical: This video tutorial shows the simple steps to follow in order to create a 3D printable skull model from a DICOM CT scan with enhanced orbit segmentation.
- Skull segmentation for CMF 3D printing with Rhino3DMedical: This video shows how to segment a skull from a CT DICOM image with Rhino3DMedical and how to create the corresponding 3D-printable file.
Spine segmentation with Rhino3DMedical: Learn how to segment a CT scan to create a 3D-printable spine model with Rhino3DMedical.
Hip (Pelvis & Femur) segmentation with Rhino3DMedical: This video illustrates how to segment the hip from a CT scan (DICOM) and how to separate the femur bones from the pelvis. The result is a 3D printable file.
Humerus & scapula segmentation with Rhino3DMedical: In this tutorial you will learn how to segment the humerus and scapula directly from a DICOM image with Rhino3DMedical. In the end a 3D-printable STL is generated and can be exported.
- Knee segmentation with Rhino3DMedical: This video tutorial illustrates how to segment the knee from a CT DICOM and how to separate the femur from the tibia and fibula in Rhino3DMedical.
- 3D print Rhino3DMedical model with Formlabs: This video shows how to import and orient an anatomical model in the Formlabs ‘Preform’ software. The model was created with Rhino3DMedical, and thus, does not need any additional post processing; it can directly be printed with any Formlabs printer.