XirusCAD – Match&Blend – Watertight Blend Edges
Match&Blend – Create a watertight blend surface between edges
The Watertight Blend Edges command allows you to create a blend surface between two XirusCAD objects defined by edges.
- Blend continuity: Can be G0, G1 and G0
- Flip (if G1 or G2, there are 2 possible solutions – the Flip option allows to chose between them)
- Scale: multiplicative factor
You can call the Watertight Blend Edges command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line.
- Select the first XirusCAD surface (object A) and the second surface (object B).
- Select the edge on object A. It is defined by its start point and end point.
- Select the second edge on object B. It is defined by its start point and end point.
- Set up the parameters at the Blend Continuity pop-up window.
If two points do not define a curve/edge explicitly (in the case of periodic surfaces), you have to chose between the two options.