XirusCAD – Match&Blend – Watertight Match Edge Loops
Match&Blend – Create a watertight match between edge loops
The Watertight Match Edge Loops command allows you to create watertight junctions between XirusCAD surfaces.
- Junction continuity: Can be G0, G1 and G0
- Flip Junction (if G1 or G2, there are 2 possible solutions – the Flip Junction option allows to chose between them)
- Join Objects
You can call the Watertight Match Edge Loops command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar of from the command line.
- Select the first XirusCAD surface (the one that is going to be deformed) and the second surface (that will remain intact).
- Select the edge loop that you want to modify.
- Select the edge loop to match.
- Select a point on the first edge loop and a direction to follow to match.
- Select a point to match from the second edge loop and a direction to follow to match.
- Set up the parameters at the Junction Continuity pop-up window.
In the video the steps are not following the same order.