The Options Page – XirusCAD tab allows you to set different XirusCAD parameters that facilitate the design process.
- Hovering highlight: ON or OFF, colour can be picked. Possibilities: “Face surface hovering” or “Face surrounding edges hovering”
- Add Surface and Curve Points to Augmented Access Commands
- Delete Input
- Front Face Transparency
- Backface Transparency
- Mesh Resolution: from Fewer Polygons to More Polygons
- Patch Resolution: from Fewer Patches to More Patches
- Trim conversion quality: from Best Quality to Fastest
You can call the Options Page from the Rhino Tools menu, clicking on the XirusCAD tab, or from the command line.