XirusCAD – Surfaces – Box
Surfaces – Create a Xirus box
The Box command allows you to create a XirusCAD Box. You can have 3 types of boxes:
- G0: Box with sharp corners
- G1: Box with smooth corners
- G2: Box with smooth corners (curvature at the corners which is G2-smooth)
- Continuity of the Box
- G1Factor: if the box is G1, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- G2Factor: if the box is G2, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- The first corner of the box and its dimensions
You can call the Box command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line. You have to chose the continuity of the box, adjust its smoothness, and place it in the grid.
In the video, the Box command is found under a different XirusCAD menu item.