The Radial Rectangle with Hole command allows you to create a XirusCAD Radial Rectangle with Hole. You can have 3 types of rectangles with a hole:
- G0: Rectangle with sharp corners
- G1: Rectangle with smooth corners
- G2: Rectangle with smooth corners (curvature at the corners which is C2-smooth)
- Continuity of the rectangle
- G1Factor: if the rectangle is G1, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- G2Factor: if the rectangle is C2, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- Number of radial points
You can call the Radial Rectangle with Hole command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line. You have to chose the continuity of the rectangle, adjust its tangent/curvature values, and place it in the grid. Once the main rectangle is drawn, the hole has to be created, which will be another rectangle.
In the video, the Radial Rectangle with Hole command is found under a different XirusCAD menu item.