The Radial Rectangle command allows you to create a XirusCAD Radial Rectangle. You can have 3 types of rectangles:
- G0: Rectangle with sharp corners
- G1: Rectangle with smooth corners
- G2: Rectangle with smooth corners (curvature at the corners which is G2-smooth)
- Continuity of the rectangle
- G1Factor: if the rectangle is G1, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- G2Factor: if the rectangle is G2, this parameter controls the strength of its smoothness, double value
- Number of radial points
You can call the Radial Rectangle command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line. You have to chose the continuity of the rectangle, adjust its tangent/curvature values, and place it in the grid.
In the video, the Radial Rectangle command is found under a different XirusCAD menu item.