The Bridge command allows you to create XirusCAD bridges.
- First Xirus surface
- Face over the first Xirus surface
- Second Xirus surface or a periodic Xirus curve
- Face over the second Xirus surface
- Point to match from first and second surface
- Direction to match from first and second surface
You can call the Bridge command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line. You have to chose the first Xirus surface, a face over this surface, a second Xirus surface or a periodic Xirus curve, a corresponding face, a point to match from the first and from the second surface, directions to match from the first and the second surface.