XirusCAD – Watertight Join – Edges
Watertight Join – Create a watertight junction between edges (left mouse click)
The Watertight Join Edges command allows you to create watertight junctions between XirusCAD surfaces.
- Junction continuity: Can be G0, G1 and G0
- Flip Junction (if G1 or G2, there are 2 possible solutions – the Flip Junction option allows to chose between them)
- Join Objects
You can call the Watertight Join Edges command from the XirusCAD menu, from the XirusCAD Toolbar or from the command line.
- Select the first XirusCAD surface (the one that is going to be deformed) and the second surface (that will remain intact).
- Select the edge that you want to modify. It is defined by its start point and end point.
- Select the second edge that you want to modify. It is defined by its start point and end point.
- Set up the parameters at the Junction Continuity pop-up window.